Reliable, Trustworthy, and Responsible
Basic visits will cover the minimum amount of care a pet will need. It includes feeding, watering, medicating, potty breaks or short walks, and the necessary cleaning. KAS pros will make sure your pet is safe and comfortable while you're away so you don't have to worry. (Typically 20-30min)
If your pet is high maintenance and would benefit from more people time, more exercise, or more care then they should probably get an extended visit. With more time a pet sitter can hang out with them to calm their nerves or get that extra energy out. It includes everything a basic visit includes plus the extra quality human time. (Typically 45-60min)
Some animals need a human companion to keep an eye on them through the night. If you have a party animal you better believe they will be thrilled to have a sleepover while you're gone. A pet professional will be at your house overnight to let young or old dogs out to potty in the wee hours of the night. (Typically 6-7 hours)
• No hassle of transporting your pet
• More for your money, not only is your pet cared for your home and garden is too.
• Security, because having your dog at home and people at your house detours burglars.
• Not having to burden friends and family.
• Familiar and stress free environment
• Maintains feeding, medicating, and activity routines
• One-on-one attention and exercise
• Less exposure to other animals, parasites, and illnesses.
Oregon: Hood River, Odell, Parkdale, MosIer, and The Dalles.
Washington: White Salmon, Bingen, And Troutlake.
Monday - Sunday
Early Bird: 5:00AM - 8:00AM
Morning: 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Afternoon: 12:00PM - 4:00PM
Evening: 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Late Night: 8:00PM - 11:00PM
Overnight: 11:00PM - 5:00AM
The actual hours a pet sitter works may very pet sitter to pet sitter. KAS visit schedule is set up so that your pet sitting services are completely customizable to your animals needs.
KAS will match you with a pet sitter who is available to accommodate your scheduling needs.
Maintaining your pet's regular routine is one way we reduce stress on your pet.