Sat, Dec 03|
Tiny Tots Masterclass
Dog training and socialization session specifically tailored to dogs under 30lb.
Time & Location
Dec 03, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Hood River, 3031 Lower Mill Dr Unit B, Hood River, OR 97031, USA
About the event
Dog training tailord for the tiny dogs. This master class will address the unique challenges of training a small dog.
Because all the dogs in class will be on the small size your dog will not need to face any large breeds as is the problem when taking a training class with a small dog.
Small dogs get over looked so often as not needing as much help, not needing as much socilization, or enrichment. Dogs under 30lb are invited to this 4 hour masterclass.
Bring all your questions regarding your small dog and we will be addressing each in a very personal 1 on 1 style master class.
There will be light snacks and drinks avalible. We are going to gather together to learn and train with our tiny friends.
What You Need:
- *Fixed leash (no flexi or retractable leashes)
- Brind your dogs breakfast and lunch if your dog eats lunch.
- *Tasty little soft treats that (plan cooked meat works great)
- Dog tote or crate (esspecially for the ity bitty ones)
- *Treat bag
- Your dogs bed or a blanket
- Note taking aperatice
- Water for human if you would like
- Comfortable and stable shoes
- Snacks/lunch for yourself (this is a 4 hour class and although some snacks will be provided it's not a lunch)
Please be prepared to answer the following questions through email corrispondince after you registar.
- Your dog's name, birthday/age, spay/neutered, vacination records.
- What is your bigest consurn with your dog? Do you have a behavior you are currently trying to address? What are you doing now to deal with the behavior?
- Have you attended formal training or sought out help from a professional for this dog before? How did that go?
- What scares you most about attending a training class or working with a behavior consultant?
Check InFront door
4 hour dog training class